Commercial Landlords Insurance

At Quote 123, we know that being a landlord comes with many responsibilities and unforeseen risks – however large your property portfolio or number of properties you have, whoever your tenants are and whether the buildings are occupied or not. We can give you a competitive quote on your Commercial Landlords Insurance and arrange a policy to help meet your specific needs. Whether you own just one property or a large portfolio, you'll find our experience and knowledge of Commercial Property Insurance invaluable when finding cover to help you protect your properties, contents, loss of rent and liabilities. 

We would always recommend that you take cover for accidental damage insurance for commercial landlords as well as subsidence as standard, although most insurers will offer this as an optional extension. If you wish for a higher excess and a reduced premium will can offer this as an option. The standard excess with some insurers starts from £100 and £1000 for subsidence. Cover can also include optional separate policies for Landlords Legal Protection and Landlords Rent Guarantee if required.

So what type of properties can we provide Commercial Landlords Insurance cover for? Anthing from shops, offices, licensed premises and flats to warehouses and industrial units. All types of use and tenants can be considered. In fact , we can arrange the bespoke insurance cover that commercial landlords need. 

Latest News

Do I really need Professional Indemnity insurance? Do you provide advice or a professional service to clients? If so, it may be advisable to consider professional indemnity (PI) insurance. It’s …

What you need to know

03 Nov 2016

There are some new exclusive and exciting extensions now available under our Salon Insurance. For the first time we are now able to offer cover for Theft By Employee and …